With the current concern in regards to the spread of the novel coronavirus COVID-19, Towne would like all employees to acknowledge their understanding of standard respiratory disease precautions as advised by the Center for Disease Control.
As a Towne employee, you should:
- WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN WITH SOAP AND WASH FOR AT LEAST 20 SECONDS.
- AVOID CLOSE CONTACT WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE SICK.
- COVER YOUR COUGH OR SNEEZE WITH A TISSUE, THEN THROW THE TISSUE IN THE TRASH.
- AVOID TOUCHING YOUR EYES, NOSE, AND MOUTH.
- CLEAN AND DISINFECT FREQUENTLY TOUCHED OBJECTS AND SURFACES.
- STAY HOME WHEN YOU ARE SICK, EXCEPT TO GET MEDICAL CARE.
As recommended by the Center for Disease Control, all employees who develop symptoms consistent with or similar to COVID-19 (such as fever, cough, or difficulty breathing) SHOULD NOT REPORT TO WORK. Please seek medical treatment and notify Towne at 718-998-4660 as soon as possible if you will not be able to make your assigned shift.
By signing my name below, I acknowledge I have read the above guidelines and agree to adhere to them. If I have any concerns in regards to possible exposure or new or worsening symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or other respiratory disease precautions, I will notify my employer as soon as possible and will not report for work.