Once a year, we are given a chance to stop rushing around and focus on what we are thankful for in our lives. We may be busy mashing pumpkin and roasting turkey, but the core of the Thanksgiving holiday is the opportunity to spend time with loved ones and talk about what we appreciate.
It’s so easy to take the blessings in our lives for granted, especially when we are busy just trying to stay on top of all our obligations. But when we stop acknowledge all the good things, we recharge our batteries so we can more easily face the challenges ahead.
At Towne Nursing, we don’t want the holiday to pass us by without letting you know what we are thankful for.
We are thankful for:
- Our employees who devote themselves to making their patients happy and comfortable.
- Our CNAs who undertake the most difficult tasks with a smile and a kind word to each and every patient.
- Our RNs and LPNs who serve as a bridge between patients and physicians and ensure that patients receive the best care possible.
- Our home health aides who make it possible for families to keep their relatives at home, knowing they are being cared for and kept safe.
- Our office staff which ensures that nurses and nurses’ aides can find the right jobs in the right locations.
We are thankful that each and every one of you has chosen to be a part of the Towne Nursing family.
We hope you have an enjoyable Thanksgiving with your friends, family and the ones that you love.