With the current concern in regards to the spread of the novel coronavirus COVID-19, Towne would like all employees to acknowledge their understanding of standard respiratory disease precautions as advised by the Center for Disease Control.
Last Updated: 07/08/20
As a Towne employee, you should:
- WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN WITH SOAP AND WASH FOR AT LEAST 20 SECONDS.
- WEAR A FACE MASK DURING ALL SHIFTS. WEAR ADDITIONAL PPE WHEN REQUIRED, SUCH AS WEARING GLOVES ONLY WHEN PERFORMING PERSONAL CARE OR WEARING GOWNS WHEN CALLED FOR, SUCH AS WITH A COVID POSITIVE CLIENT.
- AVOID CLOSE CONTACT WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE SICK.
- PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES, WHENEVER POSSIBLE, BY STAYING AT LEAST 6 FEET AWAY FROM THOSE NOT IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD.
- COVER YOUR COUGH OR SNEEZE WITH A TISSUE, THEN THROW THE TISSUE IN THE TRASH.
- AVOID TOUCHING YOUR EYES, NOSE, AND MOUTH.
- CLEAN AND DISINFECT FREQUENTLY TOUCHED OBJECTS AND SURFACES.
- STAY HOME WHEN YOU ARE SICK, EXCEPT TO GET MEDICAL CARE.
- WHEN NOT ON SHIFT, WEAR A FACE MASK/COVERING IN PUBLIC SPACES WHEN POSSIBLE, ESPECIALLY WHEN SOCIAL DISTANCING IS NOT PRACTICAL.
As recommended by the Center for Disease Control, all employees who develop symptoms consistent with COVID-19 SHOULD NOT REPORT TO WORK.
Symptoms consistent with COVID-19 include:
- Difficulty breathing
- At least two of the following symptoms:
- Chills, Shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, Loss of taste or smell, GI pain, or Diarrhea.
If you have any of the above symptoms, please seek medical treatment and notify Towne at 732-363-3939 as soon as possible if you will not be able to make your assigned shift.
By signing my name below, I acknowledge I have read the above guidelines and agree to adhere to them. If I have any concerns in regards to possible exposure or new or worsening symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or other respiratory disease precautions, I will notify my employer as soon as possible and will not report for work.